GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION
Information on organization & objectives
The Golf Industry Association is a promotional body formed by Golf Industry Groups as a non-profit organization under the Societies Registration Act 1860. The main objective of the Association is to provide a forum to co-ordinate all key sectors of Golf Industry to grow, develop and promote the game of Golf through their respective involvement. Assist to build and promote the Indian Golf industry by supporting the activities and aims of the Indian Golf Union, the Government of India Tourism Authority and other golf related groups. The Association is responsible to provide advice to the Government on industry wise issues without interfering individual members’ relationship with specific Government agencies. Our goal is to look after the interest of all members and to strengthen the individual position of each member.
Why should you join the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION?
The membership of the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION is open to all Golf related establishments / organizations including golf clubs as well as to individuals involved in an official capacity in the Indian Golf Industry. This gives you a universal platform to co-ordinate and to interact with serious players in the Golf industry e.g. developers, golf course owners, Club General Managers, Golf Course Superintendents, Golf Course Equipment Manufacturers, etc. In order to educate and ensure exchange of ideas and professional networking, the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION organizes annually Conference & Golf Expo. GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION Members enjoy priorities in this summit. As a member of the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION, you are entitled to avail of the services rendered by the Association such as expert advices on construction of Golf Courses, redesigning of courses, turf management, course maintenance, irrigation, etc.
Privileges to GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION Members
- Receive information about industry developments through GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION website and newsletter
- Make contacts and network with other members – leaders in the industry
- Receive invitations to zonal and national networking and educational programs featuring international and Indian experts. For two invitees Value Rs. 2000.00
- Receive a 15% discount on Exhibition space fees to the India Golf Expo – the industry’s most important annual event. For 9 Sq.mt. Booth Value Rs. 25000.00
- Receive one complimentary delegate pass to the India Golf Expo (For golf clubs who become corporate members) which includes the main conference, lunches, networking coffee breaks and hosted gala dinners. For 2 days Value –Rs. 3500.00
- Gain access to presentations, articles and support information directly from GIA Board and on the website
- Post questions to members and get answers and insights to problems and queries through vast expertise of our members
- Receive notices about international conferences and events
- Vote at the annual India Golf Expo Awards
- List your company on the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION website
- Entitled to use GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION logo on their business stationeries and to display the logo on their email signatures.
Audit and assistance on any two of the below topics in a year, if a personal visit is required by one of our experts then only pay for expenses associated with same.
- Golf course maintenance issues
- Golf course machinery queries
- Golf course renovation and upgrade
- Golf club management (including billing and accounting management)
- Golf Operations management (including handicapping and tournament management)
- F&B operations
- HR services
- Pro shop operations (including merchandising)
- Golf Academy / Teaching systems / Driving range management
Corporate – Rs 25,000/- plus GST at applicable rate -Full Member Rights
Individual – Rs 5,000/- plus GST at applicable rate -No Voting Rights
Associate – Rs.5, 000/- plus GST at applicable rate – No Voting Rights
Membership is open to: –
Corporate Membership is open to all Golf related companies/establishments / organizations including golf clubs.
Individual Membership is open to individuals having worked in an official capacity within the Indian Golf Industry for a minimum of twelve months.
Associate Membership is open to non golfing institutions such as Tour and Travel organizations etc.
Membership of the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION is restricted to those Associations, Individuals or Companies who agree to and abide by the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION Constitution and GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION Code of Ethics.
A full copy of the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION Constitution along with Code of Ethics is available on the GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION web site.
GOLF INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION Account Details
Account Name: Golf Industry Association
Bank Name: Axis Bank Limited
Branch: Bund garden, Pune
Address of Branch: Ashoka Galaxy, Plot No 1, Galaxy Society, Dhole Patil Road, Bundgarden, Pune – 411001
Account Type: Saving Account
Account No: 911010034935000
IFS Code: UTIB0000073
SWIFT CODE FOR WIRE TRANSFER BUNDGARDEN BRANCH – AXISINBB073