A non profit Industry Association registered under the Society Act of India, formed by Golf Industry Groups to carry out three core activities.
- Promote Golf in India through researched information dissemination to all levels of government and the general public. The GIA will specifically develop a golf related research document each year to present to all levels of government and to promote this information through media outlets.
- Educate and inform its members by the offering of an annual conference, targeted training opportunities and professional Industry interaction.
- Assist to build and promote the Indian Golf industry through the running of an annual Golf Expo.
Golf Industry Association – Membership
Membership is open to the following;
An individual or company having worked in an official capacity within the Indian Golf Industry.
- Individual Members–Rs. 10000 per annum.
- Corporate Members-Rs. 25000 per annum.
Membership of the GIA is restricted to those Associations, Individuals or Companies who agree to and abide by the GIA Constitution and GIA Code of Ethics.
A full copy of the GIA Constitution is available on the GIA web site.